Dhankuta Multiple Campus, Dhankuta

Situated in Dhankuta Bazaar, the headquarter of Dhankuta district (in Eastern Nepal), Dhankuta Multiple Campus (DMC) was established in 1955 A.D. The foundation stone of the first building of this campus was laid by the late king Mahendra in May, 1956. The campus operated in its capacity as a degree college, running Intermediate and Bachelor’s level courses in Humanities and social sciences, from its establishment till 1973. Then it was converted to a Multiple Campus, in accordance with the new policy adopted by the National Education System Plan (NESP) that was introduced in Nepal in 1971.